How to make Cookie Dough Milkshake at Home
Milkshakes are great!
Easy to make
Wouldn’t it be amazing if you could enjoy cookie dough with a milkshake?
In this article, you will learn how to make a Cookie Dough Milkshake at home.
- 1 cup (230gm) Vanilla Ice cream
- ½ cup (115gm) Milk
- ¼ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup (or more) Doughp Shope’s Cookie Dough (Try the Red Velvet Flavour)
- Grind all the ingredients in a blender for 2-3 minutes. (Until they are smooth)
- Pour the milkshake from the blender into the glass.
- Add some more ice cream on top.
And just like that, the Homemade Cookie Dough Milkshake is ready!
Also, try out the different flavours of Doughp Shope’s Cookie Dough for your next batch of homemade milkshakes.
7 views0 comments